A message from our friend down south in Orange County. Marc Brener, owner of Saddleback Energy, distributes energy efficiency devices for your home and businesses. After a brief discussion with Marc, we both fell upon a common interest in our beliefs, paying it forward. He would like to see less wasted energy and more conservation efforts being implemented in corporations. We as well want to conserve, and more importantly help our clients SAVE MONEY! If we can help do both is some way our efforts have not gone wasted. Here are a few descriptions of the products Marc is affiliated with.
"I have an energy efficiency consulting practice which serves both residential as well as commercial clients. I wanted to send you some information for consideration. Solar is a wonderful, sustainable energy savings option but before someone takes this route, we have some really smart ways to get immediate benefits and savings for very low cost and zero risk. These options will truly make a difference in what is paid to your local Utility company, like PG&E, SDG&E or SoCal Edison. I have attached a couple of PowerPoint presentations to show you both the Pulse EMS (Energy Management System) and the EFC (Efficient Fan Controller) chip. (These units have been installed in various restaurants and fast food restaurants. One is presently being installed at Salt Creek Grille in Monarch Beach).
The EMS is a system which is wired directly into your main power lines/incoming electrical panel to effectively provide you with the following:
· At least a guaranteed 10% up to a possible 15% in electrical cost savings every month;
· The system that would do all this energy savings wouldn’t cost you anything up front, that you would have ZERO RISK;
· The Pulse-EMS system produces demonstrable results/benefits immediately;
· This system is continuously monitoring your electrical usage with a revenue grade meter that has a 99.8% accuracy rating comparing the Utilities’ monthly kWh usage with that of the Pulse EMS kWh reading usage;
· There is a 15 month guaranteed payback; and
· There is a 24 month lease program that guarantees savings and the payback period - all backed by the THIRD largest insurance company in the world, Hanover Limited.
The Efficient Fan Controller (EFC) is the size of a penny and is extremely affordable. It is a micro-chip that easily wires into any thermostat and controls the blower fans so that they stay on longer even though the a/c compressor or furnace have shut off during their respective cycles (we are in the process of installing these into an Extended Stay Hotel). This thereby causes:
· A pushing of all the cold or hot air out of the ducts;
· This longer period of fans blowing keeps the rooms cooler or warmer, as the case may be, for a longer period of time; and
· Therefore prolongs the amount of time for the compressors to turn back on again.
· This results in a savings up to 14% in a/c or heating costs, as proven through a detailed study conducted by the utility company, PG&E.
These controller chips can be purchased separately or are offered as a complimentary add-on when the Energy Management System (EMS) is acquired. Currently, the EMS systems are being reviewed for installation into operations that are spending between $2,500 - $25,000 per month in electricity. "
Contact for more information:
Marc Brener, Owner
Address: 22431-B160 Antonio Pkwy., Suite 481
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. 92688