MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
Condominium owners have unique insurance needs. Ask yourself these questions to make sure you are properly insured.
1. What does your master policy say?
2. How expensive is the association deductible?
3. How much coverage is appropriate?
4. Cash value or replacement cost coverage?
5. Have you insured contents and structure?
6. Are you covered for flood and wind damage?
Why should I buy life insurance?
1. Replace income for dependents
2. Pay final expenses
3. Create an inheritance for your heirs
4. Pay federal "death" taxes and state "death" taxes
5. Make significant charitable contributions
6. Create a source of savings
To get additional information and a free quote please contact our office! 916-791-1901
Posted 11:00 AM